+1 248 656-2020

Advanced Dentistry Blog

Serving Rochester, Rochester Hills, Oakland Township and surrounding areas of Michigan


Meet Leanna

My name is Leanna and I am an assistant at Rochester Advanced Dentistry. I have worked in dentistry for 9 years and really enjoy what I do. My experience has been in many areas of the field of dentistry. I am CPR and ACLS certified.
I think that it is great that Dr. Doolin and Dr. Haddad are consistently keeping up with the newest advancements in dentistry so we are always learning new things.
We have a great team here ,we do our best to make every patient in our office comfortable and happy with their visit and their smile.
Come and see us- I look forward to meeting you!

Contact Rochester Advanced Dentistry 248.656.2020

Labels: , , ,

posted by Rochester Advanced Dentistry at 1:57 PM

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Rochester Advanced Dentistry
Website Design by Page 1 Solutions, LLC

433 W. University Dr. Rochester, MI 48307
(248) 656-2020

Disclaimer: Rochester Advanced Dentistry's website provides information on Cosmetic Dentistry in Rochester, Rochester Hills, Oakland Township, Troy, Shelby, Oakland County and Macomb County, Michigan. This information is not to be taken as medical advice.