+1 248 656-2020

Advanced Dentistry Blog

Serving Rochester, Rochester Hills, Oakland Township and surrounding areas of Michigan


Meet Danielle

Hi, my name is Danielle and I joined Dr. Doolin and Dr. Haddad in early 2011 as a dental assistant. I have been working as a dental assistant for 8 years, and always strive to provide the best service. I am extremely proud to work in an environment with such a friendly atmosphere, using state of the art equipment, procedures and technology. I look forward to coming to work every day, and the challenge of continual education and hard work to help make this practice an industry leader.
My passion for working in the dental field took flight when I joined Dr. Doolin and Dr. Haddads team. The reaction from changing people's lives provides me with a genuine sense of gratification. I highly anticipate attending classes at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies to improve my skill set.
When I am not assisting I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. Some of my hobbies include: biking, swimming,running, cooking,cleaning and reading. I am currently enrolled part time at a community college to further my education.

Contact Rochester Advanced Dentistry 248.656.2020

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Rochester Advanced Dentistry at 1:34 AM

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Rochester Advanced Dentistry
Website Design by Page 1 Solutions, LLC

433 W. University Dr. Rochester, MI 48307
(248) 656-2020

Disclaimer: Rochester Advanced Dentistry's website provides information on Cosmetic Dentistry in Rochester, Rochester Hills, Oakland Township, Troy, Shelby, Oakland County and Macomb County, Michigan. This information is not to be taken as medical advice.